Five Personalized Favors For Under Five Bucks
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Personalized Party Favors and other Personalized Gift topics.
Can you give me some ideas for inexpensive party favors?
Want to get personalized favors, but the cost is keeping you away? You can have personalized favors that won't break the bank. Here are five personalized favors for under five bucks.
- Homemade cookies – They're perfect for birthday parties. Make your own homemade cookies, wrap them in colored cellophane, ribbon and finish them off with a tag.
- Personalized Magnets – They're cute. They're inexpensive. You can create any design you want with photos, graphics or text. Give away personalized magnets at baby showers, Christmas get-togethers and family reunions.
- Custom Matchbooks – It's a tiny package that says a lot. Use them at engagement parties, cocktail parties and New Year's bashes.
- Custom Chocolate Coins – They're great for weddings, anniversaries or any other celebratory event. They're elegant, you can select from standard designs or make your own. Scatter them around on a table or give them away in sets.
- Mini Custom Candles – Pick the color and the scent and you've got custom candles to give away as favors. Select a lavender gel candle with a vanilla scent or an apple scented candle in a lime color. Then add the hang tags and your gift is complete.
Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.