Get Imaginative With Personalized Pencils
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Personalized Corporate Gifts and other Personalized Gift topics.
Can you give me some creative ideas for personalized pencils?
Personalized pencils are a simple promotional item, but you can use a little more imagination and make them into really exciting promotional pieces. Here are a few ideas to inspire your creative side.
- Use multiple pencils as a promotional item. Group the pencils together for a message with more impact. Printing the announcement, “Celebrating Ten Years of Business” has so much more splash on a group of four pencils as opposed to just one.
- It's all in the packaging. Personalized pencils make great promotional items when you pair them with a printed note pad and eraser. Put the set together in a nifty tin or a translucent vellum container.
- Get creative with design. Just because you're marketing with personalized pencils doesn't mean it has to be boring. You can fit a lot on this little writing instrument. Have pencils printed with in a two-tone color and place your logo right in the middle. Go with an all black pencil for impact and print your logo in white.
- Don't just go with a standard pencil type. Pencils come in all sorts of shapes and sizes. Get a flat carpenter's pencil that'll stand out from the rest. Mechanical pencils can run from economical plastic versions to upscale chrome ones.
- Try novelty pencils. Going for something a little more unusual can help your promotional item stand out. Novelty pencils come printed with bold, vibrant prints ranging from sports themes to patriotic ones.
- Give away memorable personalized pencils in an unusual shape. Looking for a nature theme? Personalize a shaped butterfly, cat, dog or cow-shaped pencil.
Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.