What You Should Know About Printing Custom T-Shirts
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Personalized Printed Clothing and other Personalized Gift topics.
What do I do I need to know before I get custom t-shirts printed?
Whether you're printing custom t-shirts for an event, party or team, being prepared means you'll get it done right the first time around. Here are a few pointers so you'll have perfectly printed custom t-shirts just the way you expected them.
- Plan your timeline accordingly. Printing out t-shirts takes time and you can wait a few weeks or more. Leave yourself enough room so you won't have to pay more for a rush order.
- Before you head out to the printers with your design, think about what t-shirts you'll be printing on. Some printing shops sell their own tees for printing, but it might be worth your while to shop around for the shirts you want at a better deal.
- Check with the printers to find out what colors are standard and which ones need to be mixed. Colors that aren't stock colors can cost you more.
- Always get a quote for your order so you know what you're paying for, how much and when you can expect to get your order.
- Always inspect the proof before you print multiple custom t-shirts. You may catch an error that either you or the printer has made.