Six Ideas For Customized Hoodies
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Personalized Printed Clothing and other Personalized Gift topics.
Do you have some ideas for customized hoodies?
Customized hoodies make the ideal garment for everyone on your shopping list. Make customized hoodies for your girlfriends, parents or even for promotional events. Pick out a style, color and personalize it with text, graphics or a logo. We've compiled six ideas for customized hoodies to get your creative juices going.
- Customized hoodies don't have to be thick or bulky. For customized hoodies even your most stylish girlfriend would love, get a sleek baby rib cotton sleeveless hoody and add a simple cool phrase.
- For the woman who's almost due, get her a custom hoody in a stretch fleece knit. Add a graphic like, “Almost Due” for a cute personalized gift.
- Are Mom and Dad fans of their college football team? Get them matching zip hoodies in their team colors and add a slogan cheering their team on the back.
- For tradeshows, promotional events or large-scale parties, print up pullover customized hoodies advertising the occasion.
- Customized hoodies work great for dogs, too. You can buy one made just for your favorite pooch. Personalize it with his name or throw in a bit of canine humor.
- Custom hoodies make adorable gifts for the littlest of babes. Get a pint-sized zip-up hoody and embroider a sweet nickname. Try phrases like “Princess,” “Diva,” or “Babe.”